Curley & Pynn Celebrated Two Award Wins at the Florida Public Relations Association Golden Image Awards Aug. 10, 2021
MAITLAND, Fla. (Sept. 14, 2021) – Recognized with a total of five awards for meeting the highest standards of public relations excellence, Curley & Pynn Public Relations Management celebrated the success of its work for clients in health care, technology and economic development at two statewide industry awards programs: the 2021 Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Golden Image Awards and 2021 Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Sunshine District Radiance Awards.
Annually, the FPRA Golden Image Awards recognize the finest public relations campaigns and tactics executed by practitioners across the state. The association represents nearly 30 professional and student chapters and over 1,000 public relations professionals. At the 2021 Golden Image Awards, Curley & Pynn received two Awards of Distinction for entries that met the standards of excellence set by a panel of judges.
Representing more than 1,000 practitioners in seven chapters across Florida, the PRSA Sunshine District hosts its annual Radiance Awards program to celebrate work by the state’s foremost practitioners and organizations. Via virtual livestream, Curley & Pynn received top honors in B2B, brand management and social media categories through this year‘s Radiance Awards program.
Programs awarded include:
FPRA Golden Image Awards
- Award of Distinction: Launching accesso’s 100% Virtual Queuing Model – Curley & Pynn supported accesso® Technology Group in its launch of an innovative “100% Virtual Queuing” model to assist theme park and attraction operators reopen amid COVID-19. The multifaceted publicity campaign established accesso leadership as industry thought leaders and resulted in 148 regional, national and international consumer and trade placements.
- Award of Distinction: Introducing the Florida High Tech Corridor Council’s New CEO – In 2020, the Florida High Tech Corridor Council welcomed CEO Paul Sohl, its fourth leader in 24 years. Curley & Pynn successfully deployed an integrated marketing campaign to generate awareness and support for Sohl, exceeding the objective for webpage visits by 40.5% and securing nearly 4 million media impressions.
PRSA Sunshine District Radiance Awards
- Radiance Award: Launching accesso’s 100% Virtual Queuing Model – Curley & Pynn supported accesso® – a leading international solutions provider – in its launch of an innovative 100% Virtual Queuing model to assist theme park and attraction operators reopen amid COVID-19. Curley & Pynn’s strategic publicity efforts resulted in several thought leadership opportunities for the company’s leadership team and resulted in 148 placements with regional, national and international consumer and trade media.
- Radiance Award: Introducing the Florida High Tech Corridor Council’s CEO – In 2020, the Florida High Tech Corridor Council welcomed CEO Paul Sohl, its fourth leader in 24 years. To generate awareness of and support for Sohl, Curley & Pynn successfully planned and implemented an integrated marketing campaign that led to a 40.5% increase in web traffic and secured nearly 4 million media impressions.
- Radiance Award: Launching the UCF RESTORES Facebook Wellness Education Series – To support UCF RESTORES in its need to disseminate factual information about COVID-19’s impact on mental health, Curley & Pynn successfully executed a 12-part “Facebook Wellness Education Series,” more than tripling the objective for total video views and growing the program’s Facebook following by over 7% in just two months.
About Curley & Pynn
Founded in 1984, Curley & Pynn provides counsel and advice, and total program management to Florida professionals and corporate clients who recognize that in today’s business environment it is essential to communicate with all who have an interest in their success. For more information, visit www.thestrategicfirm.com.