It’s time to stop “working” and start getting paid to do what you love. At Curley & Pynn – The Strategic Firm®, our award-winning team of creative thinkers is excited to offer you this opportunity. As a communications specialist, you can do big things in an environment that will challenge you to contribute 100 percent every day, while empowering you to succeed.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or a related field
- Overwhelming desire to grow your career
- Writing skills stronger than the Hulk
- Annoying obsession with details
- No fear to call a reporter, get rejected and call again
- Confidence to raise your hand and take responsibility for new projects
- Penchant for to-do lists and ability to juggle
(Ideally, you’ve had some on-the-job experience and are ready for the next step in your career. Solid internships and a high level of maturity go a long way, too. Experience with graphic design and digital marketing will earn you bonus points.)
What we have:
- Experienced, friendly and enthusiastic mentors who will always have your back and are invested in helping you grow.
- Long-standing relationships with some of Florida’s most well-respected organizations, including globally recognized brands.
- Generous benefits: a competitive salary, health benefits, three weeks of paid vacation time, financial support for professional development activities and reimbursement for continuing education.
- Work-hard, play-hard mentality, which often leads to cookie breaks, birthday celebrations, happy hour and more.
Interested? Email your resume, writing samples and a meaningful cover letter to Dan Ward at email@example.com. In your cover letter, tell us which of the Five Steps to Professional Success you have applied on the job.
The Curley & Pynn internship program provides students with the opportunity to use as many public relations and marketing communications tools as possible in a real-world setting. Nothing beats on-the-job training, and we want our interns to explore and discover practical applications of the field they have been studying.
Interns are compensated for their time, and a sampling of activities includes:
- Conducting online and traditional research
- Writing press releases
- Managing eNewsletters
- Conducting media pitch calls
- Staffing media and special events
- Developing and updating media lists
- Participating in client brainstorming sessions
For more information, contact: