We’re excited to offer new opportunities to join our award-winning team. We’re a family of strategic thinkers who aim to win for our clients, and empower each other to grow as leaders in the industry and in our community. If you’re driven to grow, eager to learn and excited by new challenges, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
Careers at Curley & Pynn are fast paced, fulfilling and complemented by competitive benefits. We are always open to talking with public relations leaders who think strategically, mind the details and thrive in a collaborative environment. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perks to working with us include:
- Paid Time Off: Every employee receives a minimum of 15 days’ vacation time, with more days added after five and 10 years of employment.
- Paid Medical Coverage: Participants in our medical insurance plan receive 80% paid benefits.
- Personal Appointments: Life happens. Enjoy the flexibility to manage personal appointments on company time as needed.
- 401(K) Program: Employees are eligible to enroll in our retirement savings program after one year of employment. Contributions are matched.
- Professional Development Support: Membership in a relevant professional association of choice is required and 100% paid.
- Friday Hours: Our team stops work on Fridays at 3 p.m.
Curley & Pynn’s internship is an ideal experience for student leaders and recent graduates who seek to apply their knowledge of public relations and marketing communications strategies and tactics in a real-world setting. Interns report to Curley & Pynn’s communications specialists and strategists, who direct assignments while fostering a supportive, constructive mentoring relationship. Ideal candidates are college juniors or seniors in a relevant degree program, or recent graduates who have earned a degree within the last six months. Applicants should have prior internship experience; agency experience is preferred. For more information, please contact Rachel Ilardi at email@example.com.