Careers at Curley & Pynn are fast paced, fulfilling and complemented by competitive benefits. We are always open to talking with public relations leaders who think strategically, mind the details and thrive in a collaborative environment. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Perks to working with us include:
- Paid Time Off: Every employee receives a minimum of 15 days’ vacation time, with more days added after five and 10 years of employment.
- Paid Medical Coverage: Participants in our medical insurance plan receive 80% paid benefits.
- Personal Appointments: Life happens. Enjoy the flexibility to manage personal appointments on company time as needed.
- 401(K) Program: Employees are eligible to enroll in our retirement savings program after one year of employment. Contributions are matched.
- Professional Development Support: Membership in a relevant professional association of choice is required and 100% paid.
- Friday Hours: Our team stops work on Fridays at 3 p.m.
Curley & Pynn’s internship is an ideal experience for student leaders and recent graduates who seek to apply their knowledge of public relations and marketing communications strategies and tactics in a real-world setting. Interns report to Curley & Pynn’s communications specialists and strategists, who direct assignments while fostering a supportive, constructive mentoring relationship. Ideal candidates are college juniors or seniors in a relevant degree program, or recent graduates who have earned a degree within the last six months. Applicants should have prior internship experience; agency experience is preferred. For more information, please contact Rachel Ilardi at firstname.lastname@example.org.