Join Our Team
Curley & Pynn accepts resumes from enthusiastic public relations practitioners interested in joining our award-winning team. Our top benefits include:
- Experienced mentors who are invested in helping you grow.
- Long-standing relationships with some of Florida’s most well-respected organizations, including globally recognized brands.
- Competitive salaries, generous vacation time (minimum of three weeks) and health benefits, and support for professional development activities and continuing education.
- Work-hard, play-hard mentality, which often leads to cookie breaks, birthday celebrations, happy hours and more.
Our internship program empowers students to use as many public relations and marketing communications tools as possible in a real-world setting. Nothing beats on-the-job training, and we want our interns to explore and discover practical applications of the field they have been studying. At Curley & Pynn, intern responsibilities may include:
- Conducting online and traditional research
- Writing news releases
- Managing email marketing communications
- Conducting media pitch calls
- Staffing media and special events
- Developing and updating media lists
- Participating in client brainstorming sessions
To apply, please send resume and writing samples to email@example.com.
Interested in working with us?
Please complete this form and we’ll be in touch soon.